Information about cookies
Cookies are sent and stored information on the hard drive of the users’ computers through their browsers when they are connected to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to facilitate the services requested and that are not usually kept (Session cookies), or to preserve user data for other types of future services and that can be preserved indefinitely (Persistent cookies). Cookies can be own or from third parties.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and the use of different options or services offered by the web: identify the session, allow access to certain areas, facilitate orders, purchases, filling in forms, registration, security, provide functionalities (videos, social networks, etc.).
- Customization cookies that allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc.).
- Analysis and performance cookies that allow the anonymous analysis of the behaviour of the users of the web as well as the measurement of the activity of the user and the elaboration of navigation profiles in order to improve the website.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management in the offered advertising on the website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies that allow the management of the offered advertising on the website based on user behaviour and browsing habits, from which their profile is obtained and, from which it is possible to customize the advertising that is displayed in the user’s browser.
FPQ uses its own and third party technical, customization and analysis cookies, which do not process personal data but capture browsing habits for advertising purposes:
Google Analytics: Analytical cookies, are those trackable used by us or third parties, allowing to quantify the number of users and carrying out statistical measurement and analysis of the users use during of the service offered. Based on this, your navigation on our website is analysed to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
Hotjar: Hotjar cookies collect standard registration information and data on visitor habits anonymously. They are used to measure the activity of the platform and to create user navigation profiles to introduce improvements based on the analysis of user usage data. More information: Cookies stored by hotjar (in English).
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Spanish Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we have requested your consent for its use.
Anyway, we inform you that you can enable or disable these cookies following the instructions of your Internet browser:
Settings > Show advances settings > Privacy > Content settings.
Options > Privacy and security > Cookies and site data.
Tools > Internet options > Privacy tab > Settings.
Preferences > Security tab.
For more information, you can check either the Help bar of your browser or the following support pages:
- Chrome support.google.com
- FireFox support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer windows.microsoft.com
- Safari www.apple.com