- DACBR RADIOLOGY SEMINAR Monday Nov 12th
November 12, 2018
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Choose the right option if you are a Chiropractic Student, Recent Graduate or Doctor in Chiropractic
A sequential, user-friendly protocol for radiographic analysis. This is combined with a review of conventional terminology used to describe radiographic findings. The protocol is then applied to a variety of selected cases in an inviting rounds format, with discussion encouraged. Relevant differential diagnoses are discussed. Finally, the components and composition of a radiological report as a legal document and part of the patient file will be presented.
* Hour 1: logical approach to plain film radiographic interpretation
** Hours 2 and 3: radiology clinical rounds: applying the principles used in the first hour to a wide variety of case presentations (with audience participation encouraged).
the composition of the radiographic report
1. familiarity with accepted conventional terminology used in describing radiographic findings
2. have a greater understanding of a logical, sequential approach to radiographic analysis
3. have an increased ability to apply the CATBITES categories of osteopathology when deriving a differential diagnosis
4. have an increased aptitude for the components of a proper radiological report
3 CE credits with AEQ